NetTeller Online Banking
Our NetTeller Internet Banking provides you with the information you need, when you need it. Twenty four hours a day. In real time! Phenix-Girard Banks Online Banking offers the following features Free of Charge:
- View your balances
- View images of checks paid against your account
- View previous statements
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make payments on your loans
- Contact the bank by e-mail
- Place stop payments
- Download statement information
- Add Bill Payment for a small monthly fee (free with some accounts) and never lick another stamp again!
We have taken certain measures to insure that your transactions and information transfers take place in as secure of an environment as possible. We use,
- SSL Protocol - NetTeller access requires that you use a web browser that uses the SSL protocol. SSL stands for secure socket layer. It allows one computer to verify another's identity to allow for secure connections.
- Firewall- A Firewall is a specially programmed computer that connects a local network to the internet and only lets certain types of information into and out of the local network.
Passwords are a very important part on the internet banking process. When you sign up for NetTeller, you will receive special login codes assigned by the bank. We highly recommend that you follow these guidelines when securing your codes:
- Do not reveal your codes to anyone
- Avoid selecting codes based on personal information
- Avoid keeping written records of your codes
- Do not leave your computer unattended when connected to NetTeller