To Reset Your NetTeller PIN (password)
1. From the main log in screen click on "Reset Password".
2. You will then be presented with the following screen. Fill out your NetTeller ID, the email address you used when signing up for NetTeller (hint: the same email address we used when the Bank sent the lock out message to), and the Email Subject. Make sure the email subject is unique so that you will know the message is from the bank. When complete, click on "submit".
3. You will then see the following screen:
4. You will receive an email containing your special email subject. In this case, the subject would be "Rainbow Puppies". Click on the link in the email.
5. A screen will load in your browser. Enter your new pin and then reenter to confirm. Press "Submit".
6. You should see a screen similar to the one below informing you that your PIN has been reset.
How do I make sure I can reset my NetTeller pin if I ever forget it? Complete the fields below under the "Options" tab in your NetTeller. If you need to change your email address, do so in field 1. A PIN reset question and answer must be entered in fields 2a and 2b to reset your pin. The PIN reset answer (2b) is case sensitive. If you would rather use a name instead of numbers for your NetTeller ID, enter it in field 3.