How to Setup Mobile Banking on a Non Smart Phone (Flip Phone)
- Open your web browser
- Go to www.phenix-girard.com
- Type your Netteller user name or number
- Click "Bank NOW"
- Check to make sure the watermark displayed is the one you chose when setting up NetTeller
- Enter your NetTeller password
- Click on the submit button
- Enter you mobile number
- Click "Carrier Search" to select your carrier
- Click on "Mobile Settings"
Click on "Text Mobile Settings"
- Click Enable web access for your mobile device
- Accept Phenix-Girard Bank Text Banking Terms & Conditions
- Enter to Mobile Phone Number
- Select your wireless provider
- Choose the accounts you wish to appear in mobile banking
- Enter a Mobile Short Name
- Click "Confirm"
Make sure that all settings are correct and click "confirm"
Reply "yes" to the text message sent to your mobile device
Text "Bal" to 89549 to request balances on all enrolled accounts
Text Bal "Mobile Short Name" to request balance information for a specific account
Text Hist to request last four transactions for all enrolled accounts.
Text Hist <Mobile Short Name> to request last four transactions for a specific account.
Valid SMS Message
Help Returns command references.
Bal - Returns balance for all enrolled accounts.
Bal <mobile short name> - Returns balance for specified account.
Hist - Returns last 4 transactions for all enrolled accounts.
Hist <mobile short name> - Returns last 4 transactions for specified account.
Stop- Disables enrollment for text Mobile Banking.