Update on Covid-19
Our thoughts are with those who have been affected in our communities and around the world. To date, we fortunately have not seen any direct impact among our colleagues or customers, whose health and safety are our highest priority. We are promoting hygiene measures recommended by health experts to ensure their well-being and evaluating all of our locations individually to take the appropriate action to mitigate risks.
Phenix-Girard strongly recommends that our customers use all available tools and resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access through our mobile, online and voice banking services. By using these, our customers can check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks or find the nearest ATM. If you are not currently enrolled in these services please contact us at 334-298-0691 for assistance.
Phenix-Girard is also taking the necessary steps to avoid potential disruptions of service to our customers. This include remote access capabilities, alternate work locations and continuity plans for critical operations
Tips for Keeping Yourself Healthy
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick (do not go to class, work or public places).
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice good hygiene and other good health habits such as cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, getting plenty of sleep, managing stress, drinking plenty of fluids and eating nutritious food.