person using smartphone
Help me to Login to Internet Banking After Receiving an Invite
If you are having problems signing in to Internet Banking a customer service representative may send you and invite to join Internet Banking.
Check Your Email
If we have the correct email on file, you should receive the following email.
Open the email,
The following page page will be displayed in your web browser.
You will be provided a security code by a customer service representative.
TYPE IN THE SECURITY CODE PROVIDED BY THE BANK
That code will be your existing user ID plus the last four digits of your social security number (Employee Identification Number for business accounts). For example, if your login (user) name is JDOE and the last four digits of your SSN or EIN are 1234, your new password is JDOE1234 or a bank representative will provide you one
Click on “Continue”
UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD
You will need to type a new password. The password must eight characters, having a lowercase, uppercase, special character and a number.
Confirm the password by typing it in the CONFIRM PASSWORD field, click the “UPDATE” button
CHOOSE YOUR SECURITY QUESTIONS
Click to select your first security question
Choose your Security Questions
Type in security answers,
1. Then repeat the process for the remaining questions and answers
2. Click “UPDATE”
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE NOW ENROLLED IN PHENIX-GIRARD'S NEW INTERNET BANKING
The following functions are available
- Select this option to view all of your accounts
- Use this to pay bills using Phenix-Girard’s Bill Pay Service or (if authorized) transfer money between accounts at different banks
- If you are using our Mobile Banking App, you can select this option to remotely deposit your check if your account is authorized to do so
- Helps you find Phenix-Girard Branches and ATMs
- Send and read messages to or from Phenix-Girard
- Setup and manage alerts
- See available financial reports
- View and retrieve bank statements
- Log Out of Phenix-Girard Internet Banking